Whatever a girl has to say about the life that starts when your job, your lease, and your marriage end at the same time.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Why White People Should Cloister Their Children From Age 4 To 14
A photo essay by Rynna, demonstrating that white kids are ugly for 10 years and should be removed from the public eye. There is a margin of variation from this rule of no more than 2 years.
You know, you are right. But my boys is 13 and I don't think it is going to be over any time soon. I'm worried about his skin. Do I wash his face for him (no) or send him to the dermatologist (already)?
All I know is I wish my parents had sent me to the derm when I was in junior high, and I had maybe 3 zits in all my teenage years. I remember my friend Mike in the 8th grade staying home from school every time he broke out. And consider, responsible management now means less pockmarking later! (shudder)
4 comments:
I think it is time for some pretty pictures. I am getting a little worried that my new friend is a DOG. Bow wow.
Everybody's a dog when they're between the ages of 4 and 14. I can have no shame about what is our inescapable nature.
You know, you are right. But my boys is 13 and I don't think it is going to be over any time soon. I'm worried about his skin. Do I wash his face for him (no) or send him to the dermatologist (already)?
All I know is I wish my parents had sent me to the derm when I was in junior high, and I had maybe 3 zits in all my teenage years. I remember my friend Mike in the 8th grade staying home from school every time he broke out. And consider, responsible management now means less pockmarking later! (shudder)
Post a Comment