Monday, September 17, 2007

These Are Pictures Of My Feet

I collect pictures of feet. Shoes, more like. Each foot picture recalls a specific event or period of my life. Most people don't think anything of it when you point your camera at the floor and photograph their feet. That seems odd to me. None of these are recent, so don't make fun of my shoes.


2 comments:

Nortorious said...

A. I remember all those shoes.
B. Where are the fancy really expensive shoes you bought off e-bay?
C. Celia is my sister.
D. You need to comment on my less interesting blog than yours.
E. Alex needs to post more often.
F. Thanks for thinking my baby is above average cuteness.

Rynna said...

Re:
A. I still have both pairs of heels. Hard to let go of old friends.
B. You know, I never seem to be standing idly about taking pictures of the floor when I'm wearing them. Silly. Prada and YSL must be affronted.
C. I suspected, and then I spied on her page and was certain. Everybody in your family is funny!
D. I need to comment on everybody's blog. I am lazy.
E. Alex, I feel, is not sufficiently committed to the blogger's lifestyle. There are no rewards without constant input.
F. It is true. I do not flatter ugly babies.