Sister in question in pink, surrounded by other sisters.
Come to find out my sister Ann has a blog too. Who knew? I point this out because she entertains regularly and posts delicious dainties on her page that other people should be daintying on as well. You may find her on my list at left.
5 comments:
That is nice but I want to read what YOU say. And no cheating like the phobias and stuff. Remember when you posted about how kids are basically ugly after four? I want stuff like that. Please.
oh, whine and cry. finals are done in 2 weeks.
We miss your commenting. And your posts. Get it together, woman.
Seriously, if you and Celia knew eachother, you would be great friends. Remember when I met you that first time and told you you remind me of my funny sarcastic sisters?
Glad you know them now.
Come visit and we'll have a blog party.
Ryn-dog! We're coming to visit your fair city the first week in January. Email me!
Loves--
Shannon
Hah, fun to see the old clan.
Post a Comment